Independent verification of derivative valuations has increasingly become an integral part of the investment validation process in the past few years. With the advent of the Dodd-Frank Act, the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD), the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (Emir), Solvency II and other regulations, investors and regulators are demanding more insight into valuations and expect the maximum level of transparency possible.
The cost and time to achieve this can
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act