Regulatory compliance requirements, the increasing role of enterprise risk management, and climbing operational costs are all positioning data quality as a top priority for financial institutions. Improving data quality is no longer a secondary activity, but rather a systematic, enterprise-wide agenda aimed at achieving maturity through effective governance and the integration of quality measures.
The immediate focus is on tracing the data lineage and implementing proper controls over critical d
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit