"Big Data" is nothing new to the financial services industry. Would it be a stretch to apply big data practices to regulatory reporting? Financial institutions are straining under the weight of data required by every new regulation coming to force. The only difference is the granularity and completeness of the data, across all asset classes.
Asset managers and industry groups did a tremendous amount of work on Solvency II, leading to the creation of the Tripartite Template. Of course, insurance
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech