As blockchain matures, the perceptions of its potential use cases are evolving beyond clearing and settlements—even automating regulatory reporting, say experts.
Speaking at this week's London Fintech Week, Simon Taylor, co-founder of blockchain at fintech consultancy 11:FS, said clearing and settlements seemed to be the obvious application initially, because it is an expensive and inefficient process, and blockchain was first developed for bitcoin transactions. But as financial services players
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit