The lack of a universal system for identifying the legal entities that participate in financial markets has been, and continues to be, one of the main headaches in data management. To deal with the problem, firms have created various internal identifiers and passionate practitioners have teamed up to agree on a standard, but the industry is yet to see a global legal entity identifier (LEI).
While the challenges are well understood and the topic is not new to the industry, traditionally, few beli
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership