As a panel focusing on evaluated prices was coming to a close at a recent Financial Information Services Division meeting held in London, an end-user raised a question about vendor policies on changing pricing methodologies. And it seems the user is not alone in having concerns about how changes are communicated and processed.
In the past few years, discussions in the evaluated prices space have always seemed to return to the issue of lack of transparency, and the need for greater communication
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit