Following the financial crisis and, more recently, an array of natural disasters impacting the economy, it is now widely recognized firms need to integrate data assets and unlock exposures. Financial data professionals have been left with the challenge of identifying ways to improve data integration and ensuring firms capture sufficient data elements to mitigate risk.
The importance placed on this has resulted in many firms reviewing processes and systems in recent years, opting to invest in imp
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership