Although Brazilian markets have struggled with difficulties internationally that are caused by incompatible evaluated pricing standards, when it comes to messaging standards, the country’s markets are becoming global leaders through widespread adoption of the most advanced formats.
Anbima, an association representing 325 commercial banks, investment banks, asset management firms, brokerages, securities dealers and investment consultants in Brazil, has represented the country’s markets in the ISO
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse