Of all the new regulatory challenges for financial firms’ data departments, the Dodd-Frank Act and the legal entity identifier (LEI) standard the legislation spawned are causing the greatest concern, according to both panelists and participants in the webcast.
Dodd-Frank garnered 63% of the votes in a poll question that also named Basel III, Solvency II and MiFID as other regulations of concern (figure 1). Respondents to another question said the LEI was very important (62%) to compliance with r
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit