Firms today are under great pressure from regulators, their investors and their own internal risk teams to ensure the prices they use are accurate. At the beginning of September, Inside Reference Data invited a panel of experts from end-user firms and vendor companies to participate in a webinar about changing approaches to prices and valuations, which was sponsored by Numerix, SIX Financial Information and S&P Capital IQ.
The panelists explained that as well as serious financial consequences, f
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers