The financial services industry is becoming more receptive to adoption of the legal entity identifier (LEI), although questions remain about the specifics, according to participants in a webcast on the LEI hosted by Inside Reference Data and sponsored by CUSIP Global Services and Fenergo.
The US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) began registering entities under CICI, the CFTC Interim Compliant Identifier, in August, and, said Jeff Hole, vice president, Goldman Sachs, “In the two months
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit