As risk management concerns have driven all the regulation that financial firms have been dealing with over the past two years, data managers have been tasked with identifying, processing, recording and managing more types of securities data and in greater amounts.
With some major initiatives such as IFRS 13 and the legal entity identifier (LEI) in place, or nearly so, and others, such as Solvency II, the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act and even Basel III well on their way, managers are looki
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act