Financial industry firms are starting to address client onboarding, data hierarchies and other data management issues raised by the US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (Fatca), according to operations professionals who spoke in a webcast on September 6 sponsored by MarkLogic, SIX Financial Information and Inside Reference Data.
An audience survey conducted during the webcast found that a substantial number of respondents had either not started to prepare or only had drafted compliance plans so
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II