Defensibility and differentiation are key factors considered by consumers and providers when sourcing or creating evaluated prices, as the industry grapples with the impositions of new regulations and the need for more transparency around pricing methodologies, according to participants on a discussion panel at the recent Asia-Pacific Financial Information Conference.
“Trust is very important. People don’t always want to take a vendor’s word for it, so we provide verification around [our evaluat
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won