As the July 1 start of US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (Fatca) withholding approaches, firms are finding they have a large amount of data to collect, sort, evaluate and manage to comply with the law. Executives of service providers and investment firms working on tax data operations highlighted this issue at a breakfast briefing organized by SIX Financial Information and Inside Reference Data on March 18.
"Some classic underlying data issues are being revealed that we've known about for so
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won