Europe's derivatives reporting regime got off to a bad start earlier this year, but if the relative calm that attended the latest deadline in August is anything to go by, firms seem to be settling into handling the new requirements.
"A big mess" was how one observer described February 12-the date on which counterparties and clearing houses in derivatives trades had to start reporting the details of all trades under the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR). Before that date, firms had
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse