Britain's financial regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), in March expressed concerns that low liquidity in fixed income markets could lead to volatility. Edwin Schooling-Latter, head of markets, infrastructure and policy at the FCA, later told delegates at a FIX Trading Community event held in London that regulators are carefully considering ways to boost liquidity.
His comments echoed the anxiety of buyside market participants expressed at the conference. The biggest concern of del
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse