"Unite liquidity and markets rather than divide them." Scott O'Malia's strong statement to delegates at a conference in Montreal in April echoed persistent concerns of market participants that regulation is fragmenting the over-the-counter derivatives market.
The chief executive of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) told some 850 delegates at the association's recent annual general meeting that while cross-border harmonization has been an objective of regulators everywher
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership