By the time you read this, the Solvency II directive concerning capital adequacy at insurance firms, and reporting in keeping with that requirement, will be mere weeks away from application.
The directive, intended to bring a risk-based reporting regime and a more competitive and transparent environment for insurers and reinsurers to the EU, where it applies in all 28 member states, goes live on the first day of 2016.
And while they are not the regulated entities in this case, asset managers are
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data