The European Central Bank (ECB), bowing to public pressure, released a draft of the Analytical Credit Dataset in December. Known as AnaCredit, the regulation requires credit institutions in the European Union to report credit exposures to supervisors, creating a highly granular and harmonized dataset to augment the statistical research function of the central bank.
Critics have said that even though the supervisory side of the newly two-part ECB will use the data, no public consultation has been
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse