Building and implementing an internal culture and strategy for effective data governance plans requires a mix of vendor management, establishing ownership responsibility, coordinating data sourcing and proactive action, according to panelists from financial firms and service providers who shared their perspectives on the topic at the Toronto Financial Information & Technology Summit on June 7.
"With some vendors, it's a lot easier for me to allow sharing of content across the organization," said
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act