When he started his career as a McKinsey consultant almost 30 years ago, he would go through boxes of copied annual reports, manually extract relevant information and input the data into a computer. Today, the Securities & Exchange Commission’s (SEC) David Blaszkowsky is leading the efforts that are set to transform how people work.
In 2007, the SEC named Blaszkowsky director, Office of Interactive Disclosure, US SEC, to promote the use of interactive data in the reporting of company financial s
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit