In January 2010, Citi’s managing director, securities and fund services, Gary Probert, was appointed chief executive officer and chairman at the International Securities Association for Institutional Trade Communication (ISITC) US.
Now half way through his two-year tenure, and having held roles both in the trade organization’s board and treasury, Probert looks back to his nine years at ISITC to find that collaboration has never been a reality in the standards space as much as it is now.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank