If the reference data industry were to have its own festival, one of the most popular headline acts would probably be the latest addition to Inside Market Data’s Hall of Fame, the much-respected reference data veteran John Bottega.
Bottega has over the past years become a regular cover story candidate in the data management market. In March 2006, he was the first person in the industry to be named chief data officer (CDO). He then joined Citigroup’s Corporate and Investment Banking Group, and In
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit