An attractive element of the Swift-organized Sibos conference is the chance to meet and greet so many standards experts, among whom this year will be Edwin De Pauw, director and head of product management for Euroclear central securities depositories (CSDs) and Euroclear group services.
A well-known name in reference data since joining Euroclear in 1995, De Pauw initially oversaw the acceptance of new issues and the allocation of ISIN codes and maintained Euroclear’s securities reference data. H
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership