Financial services industry firms largely think of La Hulpe, Belgium-based cooperative Swift as a messaging standards organization, but that may be changing. Greater attention to aggregating data, improving data quality and meeting both those needs with a reference data offering is gaining in importance for the organization.
"Reference data at Swift was done in the messaging function. Now we identify it as a strategic asset," says Patrik Neutjens, head of reference data at Swift. Reference data
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers