As concerns about regulatory requirements increase, calls for greater collaboration between industry participants are becoming louder and more frequent. At such a time, industry associations have an important role to play, providing forums for the discussion of common problems and the exchange of ideas.
In early 2012, the ISITC Europe industry organization established a legal entity identifier (LEI) working group. This has helped its members keep abreast of the global LEI project and enabled the
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank