As an executive with p-lei.org, the legal entity identifier (LEI) distribution consortium project, and a board member of the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF), Jefferson Braswell says the LEI has made a lot of progress in the past year and can continue to do so, although challenges still remain.
Braswell is also a partner at Tahoe Blue, a financial technology and risk management consultancy that was one of four founders of p-lei.org, along with GS1, the Corporation for National R
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II