In a series of Q&As to appear over the last few weeks of 2014, Inside Reference Data is asking financial services data management industry experts what the trends are likely to be in 2015 for data management, how legal entity identifier (LEI) implementation will proceed, and how data may be gaining importance and attention at the highest leadership level in firms. Today, we hear from John Eley, CEO of GoldenSource.
What new technologies will impact reference data this year?
Technology is always
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit