In a series of Q&As to appear over the last few weeks of 2014, Inside Reference Data is asking financial services data management industry experts what the trends are likely to be in 2015 for data management, how legal entity identifier (LEI) implementation will proceed, and how data may be gaining importance and attention at the highest leadership level in firms. Today, we hear from Vincent Benita, chief data officer at BNP Paribas.
What new technologies will impact reference data this year?
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming