In a series of Q&As to appear over the last few weeks of 2014, Inside Reference Data is asking financial services data management industry experts what the trends are likely to be in 2015 for data management, how legal entity identifier (LEI) implementation will proceed, and how data may be gaining importance and attention at the highest leadership level in firms. Today, we hear from Paul McInnis, data management product manager at Eagle Investment Systems.
What new technologies will impact refe
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech