To create "at source" data that cultivates more transparency and efficiency, Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX) has its "Issuer to Investor Straight-Through Processing" initiative underway. The scheme, put together over the past year, processes corporate actions from issuers directly to investors.
Building the ability to do this was challenging because regulatory requirements made it impossible to move issuers completely off the PDF format for the information, according to Tinku Gupta, head of marke
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit