BOSTON-The majority of firms do not attempt to measure performance of enterprise data management (EDM) activities, according to an audience poll in a session at the Sibos conference in Boston earlier this month.
More than 50% of participants said their organizations did not measure performance of initiatives, while 30% said they did. The panelists argued that metrics are vital to justify investments in enterprise data management, with performance measurement being the best way to prove return on
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won