BRUSSELS - Due to the lack of clarity in national requirements, firms struggle to prepare for the Payment Services Directive (PSD), which includes a few paragraphs on reference data and becomes law in Europe in November 2009, analysts tell Inside Reference Data.
The European Commission and individual states are yet to decide how the PSD will be transposed into national law. "The banks are in a very difficult position because the individual European governors have not yet figured out how they are
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act