LONDON-LCDX, the North American loan-only credit default swap index, is expected to launch in early May, coinciding with the launch of a new market standard identifier for credit agreements and loan tranches, provided by Markit RED Loans.
The LCDX index, which allows investors to go long or short North American syndicated secured loans, will be the US equivalent of iTraxx LevX, the European leveraged loans index launched in October 2006.
LCDX will contain 100 reference entities with a designat
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse