Frankfurt - The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) working group 8 (WG8), which focuses on business entity identification, has begun to look at the publishing industry's digital object identifier (DOI) to review how a similar approach could be used in the securities industry, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
The DOI, which has been used in the publishing industry for more than 10 years, includes more than 30 million identifiers and facilitates identification, management of
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank