Why does CSB have a different approach to licensing than some of the other national numbering agencies?
CSB had been in the identification business for many years (since the 1960s) before it started assigning ISIN codes to internationally traded US securities. CSB has always charged license fees for the delivery of its Cusip identifiers and related descriptive data, whether such data has been distributed directly through CSB's commercial services or indirectly through information service provider
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit