Welcome to the launch of MiFID Meg, the monthly column dedicated to comment, chat and debate on every data manager's favourite EU directive, the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive.
For the record, from now on, Meg and Inside Reference Data will refer to the directive as MiFID. If you are involved in reference data and you do not know what MiFID stands for by now, please refer yourself to the Financial Services Authority Web site at www.fsa.gov.uk, or Europa, the EU online Web site, at
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse