LONDON-The disparities between Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID)-related activities in the UK and continental Europe have been growing ever since a consortium of Tier I banks announced the creation of two MiFID projects dubbed Project Boat and Project Turquoise, industry watchers tell IRD.
In September, nine global securities firms, under the Project Boat name, announced plans to create a market data dissemination platform to address MiFID's pre- and post-trade transparency r
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit