LONDON - Lack of data standardization remains a challenge for market participants, but consumers now want to take action and make a difference, according to a panel of speakers at the Third Annual Reference Data Management in the Banking Industry conference in London in February.
To ensure the discussion moves from talk to action, collaboration is essential, said speakers. Data experts at the event agreed no more time should be spent discussing the challenges, as these have typically been assess
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II