LONDON - Despite the initial concerns regarding how the industry would cope with conversion to the new options symbology symbol (OSI) in February 12, a survey conducted by the Financial Information Forum (FIF) to explore how the OSI initiative was addressed by the industry in terms of allocated resources, testing opportunities and external entity support, revealed market participants think it has been a successful project.
New York-based Tom Jordan, chairperson of the Financial Information Forum
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming