Several industry associations and end-user groups, including London-based regulatory think-tank JWG and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), are in talks with The Committee of European Securities Regulators (Cesr) to discuss strategies to overcome some of the outstanding data and regulatory challenges in the industry.
As part of JWG's Customer Data Management Group (CDMG) initiative, which aims to set standards for financial institutions' compliance with regulatory requireme
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act