German standing settlement instruction (SSI) company OpenSettlement is taking its product to new markets, targeting the same space as Omgeo does with its SSI database Omgeo Alert, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
The OpenSettlement product, which has been sold in Germany since 2008, is aimed at helping firms manage and share SSI data in an online community. It enables users to publish instructions, pull out reports, and send messages to anyone, including firms that do not subscribe to the s
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit