The Association of National Numbering Agencies (Anna) is reviewing a new registration authority agreement from the International Organization for Standards (ISO) for the ISIN standard, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
Anna, the registration authority for the ISIN standard, and ISO were working on a new agreement last year, but the process was stopped at the beginning of the year. ISO has since carried out a legal review of the various agreements it has with organizations that act as registr
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act