Teradata is extending its securities data model, ensuring it covers the entire trade lifecycle, including settlement, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
By filling out gaps in the data model, the data management offering is set to better help firms meet the needs of not only operations, but also risk management.
Dilip Krishna, partner, financial services, Teradata, says the need to better manage settlement risk was highlighted in the financial crisis, particularly with the fall of Lehman.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit