Project prioritization is becoming increasingly important in data management, as firms try to balance the need to adapt to regulatory changes and meet ongoing business requirements for tackling operational data challenges, according to panelists at a seminar organized by regulatory think-tank JWG in December.
Speakers said firms must ensure there is broad awareness of regulatory requirements internally, particularly in terms of how planned changes will impact data management practices and how th
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming