A group of financial industry trade associations has released a report on the requirements for a global legal entity identifier after reviewing industry feedback and working together to reach a consensus.
The report, which is aimed at providing regulators and other market participants with initial findings, covers areas such as the scope of a legal entity identifier, necessary attributes and fee structure.
The group will continue the work, and the next step is to involve the organizations that h
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming