Swift has been selected as the registration authority (RA) for the new International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard for legal entity identification, following a one-month ISO voting process.
Swift and the Association of National Numbering Agencies had both submitted proposals to ISO to become the RA for the new standard.
Brussels-based Paul Janssens, senior product manager, reference data, Swift, says the next step now is for Swift to sign an RA agreement with ISO, and this proc
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming