The International Securities Association for Institutional Trade Communication (ISITC) corporate actions working group (CAWG) is working on a business case to portray the benefits behind the move to ISO 20022 for corporate actions, Inside Reference Data has learned.
The aim is to provide firms with strong evidence and reasoning to put forward to top management when pushing for greater standardization internally and the usage of ISO 20022. New York-based Paul Fullam, senior director, XSP, who co-
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit