The Global Financial Markets Association (GFMA), a securities industry group comprised of the US-based Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (Sifma), Europe-based AFME and Asia-based ASIFMA, has recommended to regulators registration authorities and facilities managers for the legal entity identification (LEI) standard, officials announced.
GFMA has recommended the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC), Swift and DTCC's Avox unit to run a core LEI utility for data collec
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit